- Click here for more details about becoming/being a facilitator.
Criteria to be fulfilled to receive the facilitator license:
In order to be certified as a Basic Light Medicine Practitioner, one needs to fulfill the following criteria:
- Complete the Basic Light Medicine Practitioner course
- Attend the facilitator class
- Pass a simple exam
Those who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria will be certified as the ‘ Facilitator of Basic Light Medicine Practitioner Course’
The validity of the certificate is of 1 year.
Obligations of the facilitator:
The certified Facilitator has the below obligations:
- The fees that you charge for conducting the class, needs to be at a minimum price of $108
- The facilitator needs to pay 20% of the class fee to Infinite Healing. This will be a minimum of $30 per class. The facilitator needs to send the list of their students promptly to Infinite Healing.
For further queries feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org